Annette is a formally educated psychotherapist and holds a Masters in Counseling Psychology (University of Louisville, 2016). Under the supervision of Clinical Psychologists, she completed nearly 200 hours of therapy and assessment with real clients during her training in Louisville. Annette is also a published researcher, has presented research at three international conferences, and is an authority on the role of finances in relationships. Her master's thesis explored how therapists can deepen relationships with their clients using using awareness and connection. Disclaimer: Services provided by Annette via Instawell do not constitute psychotherapy, psychiatric or medical care, counseling, or marriage and family therapy.
Disclaimer : Services provided by Annette Miller via Intawell do not constitute psychotherapy, psychiatric or medical care, counseling or marriage and family therapy.
Female31 years old
Recently diagnosed, unsure what to do? Tried everything on your own, but are ready for support?
Adult females experience ADHD very differently than young boys (whom the ADHD symptom profiles are based on). You probably aren't jumping up and down on a couch, right? Symptoms in women often go unnoticed or confused for a different disorder, but a few ways ADHD* can look in women are:
- chronic procrastination, lateness, disorganization, forgetfulness
- poor concept of time
- being easily distracted by your own random thoughts
- difficulty initiating tasks requiring intense concentration
- interrupting in conversations
- constantly starting new projects, rarely finishing any
- detesting boring or routine tasks
- impatience, short temper
- mood lability
- get organized and accountable
- reduce stress
- identify resources
- discuss the shame, guilt, and frustration you may feel
- learn mindfulness techniques for focusing
- formally educated psychotherapist (Counseling Psychology masters)
- specially trained in behavior therapy
- published researcher on Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
*Only an appropriately licensed professional can assess and diagnose ADHD. If you suspect these symptoms apply to you, Annette can help you find a local provider for formal assessment and diagnosis.
This material is only accessible for 1 day.
ADHD Coach meet-and-greet
This material will be available for 7 days. But you can still review it once it ends.