Dating a Workaholic
Workaholics are passionate and pretty intense to deal with in a committed relationship. There are some things you will have to deal with, or learn to deal with if you decide to be in a relationship with someone who seems to be more in a relationship with their job, than they are with you. To minimize conflict, you will need to be extremely understanding and know that more often than not, your partner's job comes first.
- Try to make the most of the little time together
- You will have to learn to deal with being part of his/her schedule
- Be prepared to hear a lot of talk about work
- Be prepare to spend a lot of time without him/her
- Your partner will be seemingly married to his/her desk/computer/phone
Is it worth it?